As a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) with over 25 years of investment management experience, Michael Pierre d/b/a Pierre and Company LLC provides outsourced treasury management for businesses, individuals, and other investment advisors who seek full-time attention and management of their cash at a low cost. Michael can help you to earn higher returns on cash and short-term investments (typically 30 days to 360 days). His investment experience qualifications include:
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) certification.
- Proven experience in portfolio and investment management across many asset classes.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, banking, and investment strategies.
- Proficiency in financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Bloomberg, FactSet, U.S. Treasury, and other financial databases and financial systems.
Pierre and Company LLC can provide valuable assistance, oversight and management of your organization's cash management, risk management, banking relationships, debt management, investment management, financial reporting, and compliance. Michael strives to deliver value by reducing costs for clients. There are no minimum investments required. In addition to the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) credential, Michael holds the FINRA Series 65 license, and his firm, Pierre and Company LLC, has a Form ADV with the SEC and is registered in the Commonwealth of MA. Compliance and administrative services are provided by Boston Investor Services, Inc.
Kindly reply to Mike at [email protected]
or 617-330-1700 if you are interested in a further conversation, or a no-obligation analysis of your current cash management program.